As a regular visitor to my blogs, you’ve no doubt noticed that I do a lot of product photography. Most notably, drinks photography. And technology, of course. You may ask, “Phil, how do you get to do all this exciting brand photography?” The answer is simple – I build and nurture trusting relationships with my wonderful clients, of course!
Building relationships means that I get to know you and your business. I quickly understand your brand identity, marketing messages and your core values. From that, my creative ideas are aligned with your brand message. And after all, brand recognition helps attract your customers!
Once I know your brand’s core message, then the magic begins. My drinks images or technology photography encapsulates your ethos, bringing a strong visual image to your brand voice.
A wonderful thing I find these days is that my regular clients have the confidence to let me loose on their photographic shoots with the minimum of input from them. They know that my depth of product knowledge will provide them with the results they want.
Seven benefits of having regular photographic commissions
1. Confidence in my knowledge of your products as well as my abilities
2. Confidence in my wealth of experience through drinks and technology photography
3. Top quality product photography and creative ideas
4. Regular communication and interaction with you
5. Added value – my years of experience gives that edge to my image creation
6. Greater brand awareness – my images will help your products be immediately recognisable
7. Image library – having your own branded library of product images gives you even great
content to share in your social media and other digital marketing
Just ask my regular clients! What’s not to love? Give me a call and let’s get started on building your brand.
Cheers for now.